Recipe Right Non-S…
Orange Cream Cookies
- 2-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 egg
- Orange Icing Color , optionalEasy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
About 2 dozen cookies.
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, beat butter, sugars and zest with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg and, if desired, orange icing color; mix well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; mix until just combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls or cookie scoop onto ungreased cookie pan.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 3 minutes on pan; remove and cool completely on cooling rack.
In microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips on 50% Power, stirring every 30 seconds, until completely melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over cookies.