Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 package (14.1 oz.) ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (2- 9 in. pie crusts)
- all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) solid pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2/3 cup milk
3 dozen mini pies.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Rolling Pin Add to shopping list 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters (2 1/2 in. cutter used)Easy-Add Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Rack Add to shopping list Cooling Rack
Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll pie crusts onto lightly floured surface; gently roll out with rolling pin. Cut dough with 2-1/2 in. cutter; press circles into mini muffin pan cavities. Re-roll scraps as needed.
In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, cloves and milk. Spoon about 1-1/2 tablespoons mixture into each crust.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until centers are set and slightly puffed. Cool in pan on cooling rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.