Mini Goat Cheese Cheesecakes
- 3 pkgs (12 ounces ea.) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 pkg (8 ounces) goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces (1/2 8-oz. package) cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, well drained and finely chopped, divided
About 6 dozen cheesecakes.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Break each biscuit apart horizontally into 3 or 4 pieces. Press each piece into bottom and up sides of mini muffin pan. Bake 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in food processor or with electric mixer, combine goat cheese, cream cheese, eggs, basil, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup tomatoes until smooth and well blended. Spoon into cooled biscuit cups; top with remaining 1/4 cup tomatoes. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool slightly to serve.