Marshmallow Filled Cupcakes
1 box Favorite Yellow Cake Mix (about 16 oz.)
egg, oil and water to prepare mix
- Easy-Add Limited Edition Flavor Marshmallow Candy Melts Candy Add to shopping list Limited Edition Flavor Marshmallow Candy Melts Candy
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Easy-Add Easter Bunny Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Easter Bunny Icing Decorations
Makes 24 cupcakes
- Easy-Add Measuring Cup Add to shopping list Measuring Cup
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 230 Add to shopping list Tip: 230
- Easy-Add 9 in. Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Spatula
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin pans with baking cups.
In large bowl, prepare cake mix according to package directions. Fill baking cups 2/3 full with cake batter.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely.
In small bowl, melt Marshmallow Candy Melts Candy according to package instructions. Heat cream until warm but not hot. Whisk into melted candy. Cool until just slightly warm. Prepare a decorating bag with tip 230 and fill with cooled marshmallow candy mixture; insert tip in top center of cupcake and squeeze until cupcake expand slightly. Ice as desired with buttercream icing; top with icing decoration.