Cookie Sheets & Je…
Kaleidoscope Cookie Pops
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- Easy-Add no-color almond extract Add to shopping list no-color almond extract
- Easy-Add assorted icing colors Add to shopping list assorted icing colors
- Ready-To-Use Gel Tubes for decoratingEasy-Add Ready-To-Use Gel Tubes Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gel Tubes
- Assorted Candy Melts® for decoratingEasy-Add Assorted Candy Melts® Add to shopping list Assorted Candy Melts®
- Assorted sprinkles for decoratingEasy-Add Assorted sprinkles Add to shopping list Assorted sprinkles
- Assorted Colored Sugars for decoratingEasy-Add Assorted Colored Sugars Add to shopping list Assorted Colored Sugars
- Assorted Jimmies for decoratingEasy-Add Assorted Jimmies Add to shopping list Assorted Jimmies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg and extracts; mix well. Do not chill dough. Divide dough into 2 balls. On floured surface, roll each ball into a circle approximately 12 in. diameter x1/8 in. thick. Dip cookie cutter in flour before each use. Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet 8-11 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool cookies completely.
Outline and fill-in cookie with Cookie Icing. Add zig-zag border to some cookies. If desired, pipe alternating circles of colors onto cookie surface; immediately pull toothpick through icing from center of cookie to outer edge, pulling colors through. Or, arrange sprinkles and sugars on iced cookie surface. Let dry.
Attach sticks to back of cookies with icing or melted candy. Let dry.