Stand-Up House Pan
Holiday House Treats
- 6 cups cinnamon-flavored toasted oats cereal
- 4 tablespoons butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (10 oz.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Assorted tube icing
- Decorating Gels
- Easy-Add Assorted Holiday Sprinkles and Sugars Add to shopping list Assorted Holiday Sprinkles and Sugars
- Easy-Add Stand-Up House Pan Add to shopping list Stand-Up House Pan
- Non-Stick Pan Spray
- large bowl
- Large sauce pan
- Easy-Add Measuring Cup Add to shopping list Measuring Cup
- Easy-Add Measuring Spoons Add to shopping list Measuring Spoons
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
Prepare Wilton Stand-Up House Pan with vegetable pan spray.
Place cereal in large bowl. In large saucepan, melt butter; add marshmallows, ginger and cinnamon. Cook and stir constantly until melted. Pour over cereal and mix well.
Spread cereal mixture into prepared pan. When cool to touch, remove from pan; secure to foil-wrapped cake board with icing.
Decorate as desired with icing, sprinkles, sugars, icing decorations and candy.