Perfect Results 3 …
Golden Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter , melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon lemon rind
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Perfect Results Springfrom Set (8 in. springform pan used)Easy-Add Perfect Results Springfrom Set Add to shopping list Perfect Results Springfrom Set
Preheat oven to 325º. Lightly spray springfrom with vegetable spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, lemon rind and sugar. Stir in butter, mix well. Press mixture into bottom prepared springform pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven, cool.
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream and eggs one at a time. Beat in sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and lemon rind until mixture is smooth. Pour into cooled crust. Place a shallow pan of water on bottom rack. Place springform pan on cookie sheet. Bake 1-1/4 hours or until puffed and golden brown (top will be slightly cracked all over). Turn oven off and leave 1 hour with oven door ajar. Cool and refrigerate at least 4 hours.