- Easy-Add Dark Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 cup nuts chopped (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla (optional)
Approximately 2 pounds.
In heavy saucepan, heat Candy Melts® in sweetened condensed milk on low stirring until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in nuts and vanilla, if desired, then spread evenly into 8 or 10 inch square pan lined with wax paper. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store in airtight container, at room temperature.
For microwave, heat Candy Melts and sweetened condensed milk in 2 qt. glass container on high power 2 1/2 -3 1/2 minutes, then stir until melted and smooth. (Note since microwaves vary in wattage and power output, cooking time may need to be adjusted.)