6-Mix Christmas Sp…
- 1 package (12oz.) White Candy Melts® Candy , coarsely choppedEasy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy , melted, orEasy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy , melted, orEasy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- 6 tablespoons prepared eggnog
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg ground
- Easy-Add Christmas Sprinkles Assortment Add to shopping list Christmas Sprinkles Assortment
Each truffle serves 1. Makes about 5 dozen candies.
In microwave safe bowl, combine Candy Melts, eggnog and cream. Heat at 50% power or defrost setting for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly. Continue to microwave and stir at 30 second intervals until smooth and completely melted. Stir in nutmeg. Pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight until firm but pliable.
Roll into 1-inch balls. Dip into melted candy; roll in sprinkles.
Note-- For top of stove preparation, combine Candy Melts Candy, eggnog and cream in saucepan or double boiler. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until candy is melted.