Cookie Sheets & Je…
Double Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
About 3 dozen cookies.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; mix well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in oats, chips and cranberries. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet 2-inches apart.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on pan on wire rack 5 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.