Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate melted
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon orange oil
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
About 12 standard cupcakes. Each cupcake serves 1.
Preheat oven 350°F, fill muffin pan with baking cups. In mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, milk, chocolate, vanilla, and orange oil, mixing after each addition. Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix just until blended. Fill each baking liner full. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack 8 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan. Cool completely before icing.