Crunchy Orange Crème Cookies
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter-flavored vegetable shortening
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
1 package Limited Edition Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy (roughly chopped.)Easy-Add Limited Edition Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy Add to shopping list Limited Edition Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy
Make 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
- large bowl
- Easy-Add Measuring Spoons Add to shopping list Measuring Spoons
- Easy-Add Measuring Cup Add to shopping list Measuring Cup
- Easy-Add Rubber Spatula Add to shopping list Rubber Spatula
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In large bowl, beat shortening and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add vanilla. Add flour mixture and beat until nearly combined, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add chopped Orange Crème Candy Melts; beat until just combined. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto cookie pan, spacing 2 in. apart.
Bake 11-13 minutes or until bottom of cookie is lightly browned. Cool on cookie pan 2-3 minutes; remove to cooling grid and cool completely.