13 x 9 x 2 in. Exc…
Creme de Menthe Bars
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs about 15 graham crackers
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon salt divided
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add crème de menthe candy flavoring Add to shopping list crème de menthe candy flavoring
- 1 tablespoon solid vegetable shortening
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Bars serve 48.
*Brand confectionery coating
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with vegetable pan spray.
In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
In medium bowl, whisk together condensed milk, egg, 1/4 teaspoon salt, candy flavoring, green icing color and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pour mixture over cooled crust.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until mixture is set. Cool completely on wire rack.
Melt Candy Melts according to package directions; stir in shortening and mix until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled cookie mixture.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Cut into bars.