Creamy Cherry Pie
- 2/3 cup pitted chopped fresh or frozen cherries
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie crumb pie crust
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
In small strainer, place chopped cherries; squeeze as much liquid as possible out of cherries. Pat dry with paper towel.
In small bowl, melt White Candy Melts candy according to package instructions. Transfer to large mixing bowl; cool slightly. Add cream cheese and whip until light and creamy. Add cherries and whip until well combined. Spoon into pie crust. Refrigerate until firm, at least one hour.
Just before serving, whip cream on high speed with electric mixer in large bowl until frothy and slightly thickened. Add sugar and vanilla extract. Whip until cream is stiff. Using a 1M tip, pipe rosettes around the edge of the pie. Garnish with Patriotic Foil Fun Pix.