Ultimate 3-IN-1 Ca…
Cranberry Apple Muffins With Cinnamon Drizzle
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest finely grated
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup Granny Smith apples coarsely chopped (about 2 small apples)
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar Drizzle Ingredient
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Drizzle Ingredient
- 1 teaspoon milk Drizzle Ingredient
Muffins serve 12.
- Easy-Add Excelle Elite™ 12 Cup Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Excelle Elite™ 12 Cup Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Gold Foil Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gold Foil Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- Easy-Add The Ultimate 3-in-1 Caddy™ Add to shopping list The Ultimate 3-in-1 Caddy™
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line muffin pan with baking cups.
For muffins, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside. I
n large bowl, cream butter, sugar and orange zest with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg; mix well. Beat in half of dry ingredients, then half of milk and sour cream; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Stir in cranberries and apples.
Fill muffin pan with batter.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.