Spirit-free Cocktail Bon-Bons can be flavored to remind you of your favorite fruited cocktail. Dipped in melted candy or rolled in coconut, they look extra festive in their holiday colors. And they taste heavenly!
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Dark Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Dark Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Light Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Light Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Candy Flavoring Set Add to shopping list Candy Flavoring Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
lime zest grated
dried cranberries chopped
dried cherries chopped
dried pineapple chopped
Each candy serves 1.
In microwave-safe bowl or on top of stove, melt chopped Candy Melts with cream over low heat, stirring constantly. Add desired ingredients listed below. Pour into 9-inch square baking pan. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or overnight until firm but pliable. Roll chilled mixture into 1-inch balls to make bonbons. Dip in melted candy and place on parchment or waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Add desired colored sugars, lollipop sticks melted candy and/or coconut as listed below. Chill until coating is firm.
For Margarita Bonbons: Add 1 tablespoon grated lime zest to candy-cream mixture before chilling. Roll dipped bonbons in light green sugars.
For Mojito Bonbons: Add 2 to 3 drops peppermint candy flavor and 1 tablespoon grated lime zest to candy-cream mixture before chilling. Roll dipped bonbons in dark green sugars.
For Cosmopolitan Bonbons: Add 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries and 1 tablespoon lime zest to candy-cream mixture before chilling. Roll dipped bonbons in red sugars.
For Cherry Bomb Bonbons: Add 1 to 2 drops cherry candy flavor, red candy color (optional) and 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries to candy-cream mixture before chilling. Drizzle chilled bonbons with melted Red Candy Melts.
For Piña Colada Bonbons: Add 3/4 cup finely chopped dried pineapple, 1/2 cup flaked coconut and 1/2 teaspoon rum extract to candy-cream mixture before chilling. Roll dipped bonbons in toasted flaked coconut before chilling.
*Brand confectionery coating.