UltraGold 8 in. Sq…
Chocolate Turtle Cake
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter , softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ounces German sweet chocolate , melted
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- caramel ice cream topping
Makes about 9 servings.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with milk on low speed; blend well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on cooling grid 10 minutes. Cool completely.
To serve, cut and drizzle with caramel topping. If desired, decorate with tip 1M icing swirl and candy leaves.