- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Hazelnut Flavor
- Raspberry Flavor
- Easy-Add Red Candy Color Add to shopping list Red Candy Color
- Tubed Crème Centers
- 6 ounces White Candy Melts® Candy coarsely choppedEasy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Raspberry Flavor Truffle Filling
- Red Candy Color Truffle FillingEasy-Add Red Candy Color Add to shopping list Red Candy Color
Each truffle serves 1.
Store finished candies in cool, dry place or keep refrigerated. Store finished candies in cool, dry place or keep refrigerated.
1.In microwave safe container melt white Candy Melts® with cream.
2.Heat on medium or defrost setting for 1 minute, stir and continue heating at 30 second intervals until candy is melted.
3.Stir in raspberry flavor and a touch of the red color to achieve a light pink.
4.Pour into 6 or 8 -inch pan.
5.Refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight until firm but pliable.*
To Make Truffle Shells:
1.Melt 1 (12 ounce package) Premium Candy Melts®. Fill each mold 1/3-1/2 full with melted candy.
2.Use a decorators brush and paint the candy up the sides of the each mold to the top edge. Cover all areas evenly; let set.
3.Place approx. 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of filling in each cavity.
4.Add additional melted candy to seal, filling to top edge.
5.Tap lightly to break any air bubbles.
6.Refrigerate to set about 30 minutes, pop out candy.
Chocolate Hazelnut Filling
Follow same method as with the raspberry filling by substituting dark chocolate Candy Melts ® and 1/2 teaspoon Hazelnut Flavor.