9 in. Recipe Right…
Chocolate Tiramisu Ice Cream Cake
- 3 ounces (about 1/4 pkg.) Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy or other semisweet chocolateEasy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- 2 packages (3 oz. ea.) ladyfingers
- 1/3 cup strongly brewed coffee or expresso
- 1 pint Coffee ice cream (softened)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
Set aside one Candy Melts candy disk. Chop remaining candy into small chunks.
Line the sides and bottom of a 9 in. springform pan with ladyfingers. Brush evenly with a thin coating of coffee. Spread softened coffee ice cream over ladyfingers in a smooth layer. Sprinkle with chopped Candy Melts candy. Freeze 30 minutes.
In large bowl, beat vanilla ice cream and mascarpone cheese until smooth. Spread over chopped Candy Melts candy. Finely grate reserved Candy Melt candy over top of ice cream. Freeze until set, at least two hours.