- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 6 tbsp cold water
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 small boxes instant chocolate fudge pudding
About 8 cups mousse.
Whip cream until soft peaks form, set aside. Soften gelatin in cold water; heat in microwave on high, 20-30 seconds until dissolved. Set aside to cool. Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, milk and lemon juice; mix. Add gelatin mixture, stir to combine. Add 2 boxes of pudding, mix. Fold in whipped cream. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.