Perfect Results 3 …
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
- 20 creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies (2 cups ground)
- 2 tablespoons Melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese , softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 3 squares (3 ounces) semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
Preheat oven to 325º. Place a large shallow pan of water in bottom of oven. For crust, lightly grease 10-inch springform pan with vegetable pan spray. In food processor, grind cookies until fine. Combine cookie crumbs with melted butter and sugar; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool completely.
Lower oven temperature to 250°F. In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, scraping often. Beat in sour cream, vanilla and cornstarch until mixture is smooth. Place 3 cups of the batter in a small bowl; stir in melted chocolate until well blended. Using large scoop, alternately scoop plain and chocolate batters over crust. Use a wooden pick to swirl together, forming a marble effect.
Bake 1 hour-1 1/4 hours or until filling is set but still jiggles slightly in center when pan is gently shaken. Turn oven off and with door closed allow cheesecake to remain in oven for 1 hour. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.