12-Cavity Whoopie …
Chocolate Chip Softies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
About 1 dozen cookies.
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg; mix well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; mix well. Stir in chips. Press dough into pan cavities, filling 3/4 full.
Bake 9-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes in pan; remove and cool completely on cooling grid.