Pure Vanilla Extra…
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter , softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
About 2 dozen cookies.
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg; mix well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; mix well. Stir in chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie pan.
Bake 11-13 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 3 minutes on pan; remove and cool completely on cooling grid.