11 x 7 in. Recipe …
Caramel Pecan Brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter , cut into pieces
- 2 squares (2 ounces) unsweetened chocolate , chopped
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans , toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Makes 12 servings.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 11 x 7 in. pan with vegetable pan spray.
In small bowl, combine flour and salt. In large microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate. Stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir in flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in 1/4 cup pecans, chocolate chips and toffee chips. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup pecans evenly over top.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Drizzle with caramel topping.