Perfect Results 3 …
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter , melted
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 eggs
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot fudge or chocolate ice cream topping
About 10-12 servings.
- Perfect Results Springfrom Set (9 in. springform pan used)Easy-Add Perfect Results Springfrom Set Add to shopping list Perfect Results Springfrom Set
Preheat oven to 325°F. Place a large shallow pan of water in bottom of oven. For crust, lightly grease pan with vegetable pan spray. Combine crumbs with sugar and melted butter; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool completely.
Lower oven temperature to 250°F. For filling, combine hot water and instant coffee; stir until dissolved. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and flour with electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Add vanilla, sour cream and coffee mixture; blend well. Pour filling over baked crust.
Bake 1 hour-1-1/4 hours or until filling is set but still jiggles slightly in center when pan is gently shaken. Turn oven off and with door closed allow cheesecake to remain in oven for 1 hour. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, remove cheesecake from pan. Heat hot fudge according to package directions. Spoon topping over cheesecake.