- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces melted unsweetened chocolate, coarsley chopped
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Bake Easy™ Non-Stick Spray Add to shopping list Bake Easy™ Non-Stick Spray
About 16 brownies.
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray 8 x 2 in. or 9 x 2 in. square pan with vegetable pan spray or Bake Easy! Non-Stick Spray.
In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate; let cool slightly. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate; mix well. Stir in flour mixture by hand; mix until just combined. Spread batter into prepared pan.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely on rack before cutting.
Brownies shown were decorated with Wilton Brownie Fudge Icing using tip 2D, garnished with fresh berries, mint or chocolate curls.