Pure Vanilla Extra…
- 1 1/2 cups butter room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- Easy-Add no-color almond extract Add to shopping list no-color almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
Makes about 24 standard cupcakes. Each cupcake serves 1.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In mixer bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Mix in vanilla and almond flavor.
Mix flour with baking powder and salt.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk, starting with the flour.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack; remove and cool completely before decorating.