Perfect Results 12…
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats (uncooked)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 12 Cavity Bar Pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In small bowl, combine all streusel ingredients and stir until mixture is sandy; set aside.
In large bowl, combine buttermilk, eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir in oats; let soak 15 minutes.
In medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients; mix just until flour is moistened. Gently fold in blueberries. (Do not overmix.) Divide batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle streusel over tops.
Bake 16-19 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Loosen sides of muffin from pan with knife; remove from pan to cooling grid. Serve warm or at room temperature.