Mini Snowman Pan
Blonde Brownie Snowmen
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine melted
- 4 eggs
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups walnuts chopped
- confectioner's sugar
- Easy-Add Red Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Tubes Add to shopping list Red Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Tubes
- Easy-Add Green Ready-To-Use Icing Tubes Add to shopping list Green Ready-To-Use Icing Tubes
- Easy-Add Black Ready-To-Use Icing Tube Add to shopping list Black Ready-To-Use Icing Tube
Brownies serves 9.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray Mini Snowman Pan with vegetable pan spray.
In medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder; set aside. In large bowl, combine granulated sugar and melted butter with electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla extract; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts. Fill each cavity with 1/3 heaping cup of batter.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack 10 minutes before removing from pan. Gently loosen edges and turn out onto cooling grid. Cool completely.
To decorate: Dust with confectioners' sugar. Add icing dot eyes and buttons, petal tip scarf, green holly leaves and dot red berries
Note: Brownies may also be baked in square cake pan. Spray pan with vegetable pan spray. Spread batter into pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool before cutting.