Vanilla Whipped Ic…
- Easy-Add Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Whipped Icing Mix
- ice water (to prepare mix)
- Easy-Add Pure Lemon Extract Add to shopping list Pure Lemon Extract
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- 1 angel food cake (cut into cubes)
- 3 cups strawberries (sliced)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 strawberry (whole)
about 12 servings
- Large mixing bowl
- glass bowl
In large bowl, prepare icing mix following package instructions and adding lemon extract. Thoroughly stir in icing color.
Arrange half the angel food cake cubes at the bottom of large glass bowl. Sprinkle evenly with half the strawberries and half the blueberries. Spread half of the whipped icing on top. Continue layering with remaining ingredients.
Using raspberries, create a border around top of trifle. Garnish with whole strawberry. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 3 hours.