BBQ Chicken Mini Pizzas
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz.) pizza dough refrigerated
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 2 cups (about 8 ounces) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken chopped
- 1/4 small red onion cut into thin strips
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- vegetable pan spray
Makes 12 mini pizzas. Each mini pizza serves 1.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray star-shaped pan cavities with vegetable pan spray.
Divide dough into 12 pieces.
Press dough into each prepared cavity. Use fork to prick dough; brush with olive oil.
Bake 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
Spread barbecue sauce on baked crusts. Sprinkle cheese, chicken and onion over sauce.
Bake 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is heated through.
Top with cilantro to serve.