Autumn Blaze Bubble Bread
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- 2 cups hot water (130-140°F), divided
- 2 pkgs (16 oz. ea.) hot roll mix divided
- 4 tablespoons butter room temperature, divided
- 2 eggs divided
- all-purpose flour as needed
Bread serves 12- 16.
In small bowl, use icing color to dye 1 cup hot water deep orange and 1 cup hot water deep golden yellow.
In two separate bowls, prepare each hot roll mix according to package instructions, using colored water, butter and eggs.
Knead both portions of dough 5 minutes or until smooth, adding additional flour as needed.
Spray loaf pan and muffin pan with non-stick spray. Pull 1 1/2 inch pieces from each colored dough and arrange, alternating colors, in prepared loaf pan, filling approximately 2/3 full.
Cover and let rise in a warm area for 20-30 minutes. Arrange remaining dough pieces in silicone muffin pan (3-4 pieces per cavity).
Cover and let rise 20-30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake bread loaf 25-30 minutes and smaller loaves 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and it sounds hollow when tapped.