- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups Granny Smith apples peeled and chopped
About 18-24 standard cupcakes. Each cupcake serves 1.
Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat eggs with milk, butter and vanilla. In separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Add to egg mixture; stir just until moistened. (Do not overmix.) Stir in apples. Pour into prepared pan 1/2 - 2/3 full. Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.