Recipe Right Non-Stick 10 in. Round Cooling Grid
You Might Also Like
Steel ring makes adding and removing spoons easy.
Unique spade shaped design easily digs into ingredients.
Long handles reach easily into spice bottles.
Easy to read measurements.
Half measurements included on each.
Make it easy to decorate all the way around your cake with the Trim 'n Turn Plus Cake Turntable.
- Perfect for left- or right-handed decorators
- Smooth rotation on hidden ball-bearing track
- Non-slip design keeps cakes in place
- Use for decorating or display
Great for both left-handed and right-handed decorators, the rotating cake stand turns smoothly clockwise and counterclockwise on a hidden ball-bearing track. The non-slip design of the 12-inch platform keeps your cake in place. The Trim 'n Turn Plus Cake Turntable makes cake decorating easier in every step of the process, from leveling and torting the cake layers and icing the layered cake to combing the sides of your cake and creating detailed borders along the base and top edges and icing work along the sides. The base has a non-slip edge to keep the turntable from moving on your work surface. The rotating cake stand can hold a cake up to 11 inches diameter with the platform still visible and can even accommodate a larger cake on a cake board. Trim 'n Turn Plus Cake Turntable can also be used for serving or display.
Say goodbye to high-rise centers, cracked tops and over-cooked edges. With easy to use Wilton Bake Even strips, you don?t have to settle for anything less than perfection. Just dampen our strips and wrap around the pan before baking. The moisture in the strips keeps the edges of the pan cooler for perfectly level and deliciously moist cakes?every time! No leveling means no wasted cake and icing and decorating are a breeze! Oven safe, instructions included.Three easy steps:
- Measure: Fit the dry Bake-Even strip around the pan, and thread the strip through the fabric loop. Strips can be used in combination to fit larger sized pans. See sizing chart.
- Soak: Remove pan and run strip under cold water to wet; for best results soak the strip in a bowl of ice/cold water for 5 minutes. Remove excess water, but do not wring.
- Cinch: Place strip on the counter and put pan inside. Cinch to tighten. Add batter; bake as directed.
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
- It?s sized specifically for standard cake heights to easily smooth icing,
- The flat bottom creates a simple surface to rest along the cake side.
- The handgrip is specifically molded for a secure grasp and it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Allows for nice, even pressure as you smooth the buttercream surface.
9 in. x 3 in.
Corrugated cardboard for strength and stability.
The classic aluminum pans–durable, even-heating and built to hold their shape through years of use. We named them Performance Pans because they perform beautifully. These are great all-purpose pans. You’ll use them for casseroles, entrees, baked desserts and more. Wilton has sold millions of Performance Pans because decorators and bakers know they can depend on them.
Ideas With This Product
This cute little fellow makes the perfect party guest or fun centerpiece for a wild birthday. See him come to life with delicious Wilton Chocolate Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant.