Pops Gift Kit White
In Stock (ships in 1-2 business days)
You Might Also Like
Popular colors in 1/2 oz. jars. Kelly Green, Violet, Pink, Brown, Lemon Yellow, Black, No-Taste Red, Royal Blue, Golden Yellow, Burgundy, Teal and Copper (Lt. Skintone). Certified Kosher.
Add your favorite taste - Peppermint, Cherry, Cinnamon, and Creme De Menthe. 1/4 oz. bottles.
Make fun layered treats in these clear, portable containers. They?re fun for any celebration, season, party or simply ?just because.? To eat, simply push your treat up and enjoy.
- Includes 6 treat pops. Each: 7.25 in. high x 1.75 in. dia.
- Cap turns treat pop into a stand-up container for easy decorating and serving.
- Specially designed hole in the cap allows you to embellish your treat pop with the cap on.
- Instructions on making treat pops included.
- Use and care: Before first and after each use, wash container in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry with soft cloth. Dishwasher safe.
One 8 x 8 in. size brownie mix makes 24 brownies. Individual cavities are 1.75 x 1.75 x 1.75 in. deep.
Before first and after each use, wash pan in warm, soapy water or place in dishwasher. Be sure pan is thoroughly dry. For best results, spray baking surface with non-stick spray. Fill each mold cavity 2/3 fill with batter. Always place bakeware on level baking sheet for easy positioning and removal from oven, refrigerator or freezer. Bake according to recommended temperature on recipe for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully insert cookie sticks into brownies. Continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes or until brownies test done. Place pan on cooling grid and cool completely. Cookie sticks can also be inserted after treat is cooled; secure with melted Candy Melts or chocolate. To remove baked goods, invert pan and apply gentle pressure to the bottom while gently peeling the pan away.
Also great for molding gelatin or ice cream.