No. 125 Petal Decorating Tip*
You Might Also Like
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
- It?s sized specifically for standard cake heights to easily smooth icing,
- The flat bottom creates a simple surface to rest along the cake side.
- The handgrip is specifically molded for a secure grasp and it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Allows for nice, even pressure as you smooth the buttercream surface.
9 in. x 3 in.
Essential tool collection includes a decorating bag cutter to easily and precisely cut decorating bags, and two sizes of brushes to make cleaning decorating tips quick and easy.
- Bag cutter cuts bags with a quick turn.
- Use with Twist Quick Coupler.
- To use cutter: Insert inner coupler in bag. Slide on cutter with arrow pointing toward coupler. Squeeze side tabs, twist and cut!
- Use and Care: Before first and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Valuable quick reference and idea book for any decorator. Features five of the most popular decorating tip families and explains what each does. Shows the versatility of many tips by presenting varied cake designs. Soft cover, 48 pages.
Always have a wide selection of decorating tips readily available with the Wilton Tip Organizer. Holds 55 standard-sized tips and allows for nesting of up to three tips. (Tips sold separately.) Separate compartment holds couplers, flower nails and oversized tips. The storage tray nests on its lid to maximize space and is angled for easy viewing. Stacks conveniently with Icing Color Organizer (sold separately).