Cookie Sheets & Je…
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Silly-Critters™ Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silly-Critters™ Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make fondant hats. Tint portions of fondant green, rose, blue and violet. Shape a fondant cone 3/4 in. high, 1/2 in. diameter at base. Stand on waxed paper-covered board. Use royal icing and tip 1 to pipe pull-out fringe at base and tip. Let dry.
Also in advance: Make fondant animal heads and tails. Tint about 1 1/2 oz. fondant for each in rose, brown, blue and yellow. Attach fondant pieces using a damp brush. Pipe details using royal icing. Let heads dry on cornstarch-dusted surface at least 24 hours.
For pig: Roll a 1 1/2 in. ball of fondant for head and flatten slightly. Use knife to cut mouth. Roll 2 teardrops 3/8 x 1/2 in. high for ears; pinch to shape and attach. Roll a 1/2 in. ball for nose; flatten and attach. Use round end of thin handle modeling stick to indent nostrils. Pipe tip 3 features. Roll a 3/16 x 4 1/4 in. fondant log for tail; wrap around lollipop stick to curl then remove stick. Let dry.
For horse: Roll a 1 3/4 in. ball of fondant into oblong shape. Use knife to cut mouth. Roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut two 5/8 in. high triangles for ears; attach. Use round end of thin modeling stick to shape inner ears and indent eyes and nostrils. Cut two 1 1/4 x 3/4 in. rectangles for sides of mane; cut partial slits 1/8 in. wide with knife and attach. Cut two 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 in. rectangles for center mane areas and one 1 x 3/4 in. rectangle for forehead. Cut slits as above and attach. Cut a 2 1/2 x 1 3/4 in. rectangle for tail; cut partial slits, roll and pinch to secure end. Pipe tip 3 features. Let dry.
For lion: Roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick. Using large round Cut-Out, cut back mane support base. For head, roll a 1 1/2 in. ball of fondant; flatten slightly. Attach to mane base with damp brush. Shape 1/2 in. balls for ears; cut 1 side and attach. Roll a 1/2 in. long teardrop for nose; attach. Pipe tip 3 features. Roll a 3 x 1/4 in. fondant log for tail; curve. Let dry.
For elephant: Roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut 2 ears using medium heart Cut-Out. Flatten top half of heart with finger for upper ear section. Reverse for opposite ear. For head, roll a 1 1/4 in. ball of fondant; flatten slightly. Attach to ears with damp brush. Roll and curve a 1 x 1/2 in. log for nose; indent tip with round end of thin modeling stick and attach. Pipe tip 3 features; outline and fill in inner ears. Roll a 1 3/4 x 1/4 in. log for tail; curl. Let dry. Attach a 3 in. lollipop stick to back of all heads for inserting into cupcake. Insert the end of the stick into the back of head, approximately 1/4 to 1/2" depending on the thickness of each head. You might have to make a small hole in the back of the head with the end of the stick or small knife. Attach in place with thinned fondant adhesive and allow them to dry. Angle the stick down slightly rather than straight out so it will go into the cupcake.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Tint buttercream icing to match heads. Cover tops and build up icing with tip 2A; smooth with spatula. Position heads; insert tails. Pipe tip 3 pull-out dot fringe for lion's mane and tip of lion, and elephants tail.