Zoo Crew Sets Sail Candy
Build seaworthy party favors. Fill Dessert Shells Candy Mold candy boats with crisped rice cereal treats mixture and seal with melted candy. Add fondant cabins and Jungle Pals Fun Pix voyagers.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Dessert Shells Candy Mold Add to shopping list Dessert Shells Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Jungle Pals Fun Pix® Add to shopping list Jungle Pals Fun Pix®
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Craft knife
In advance: Make fondant cabins. Add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 4 oz. fondant. Tint 1 oz. each orange, violet, yellow and green; roll out 1/8 in. thick. Use patterns to cut cabin, roof and easel in each color. Tint royal icing to match fondant. Use icing to attach roof to different color cabin, allowing 1/4 in. overlap; pipe tip 3 e-motion details. Let dry. Attach easel to back; let dry on cornstarch-dusted boards.
Tint portions of melted white candy orange, violet, yellow and green to match. Mold dessert shell boats, following instructions for mold. Chill until firm; unmold and trim edges as needed. Insert shells into outer mold; press in cereal treat mixture to just below top edge. Seal and level top with melted candy. Chill until firm; unmold. Attach cabin to boat with melted candy. Use craft knife to poke small holes through candy where animals will go. Insert Fun Pix, trimming as needed.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.