Zesty Lemon Pie
A change of flavors is always nice. Here we’ve disguised a tangy lemon pie by baking it in our pumpkin shaped pie pan. The toasty meringue topping is applied with an artistic touch to complete this holiday treat.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Favorite Pie Crust Recipe
Favorite Lemon Pie Filling
- Easy-Add Pumpkin Pie Pan Add to shopping list Pumpkin Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Tip: 2110 (1M) Add to shopping list Tip: 2110 (1M)
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Place pie crust in pan. Fill pan with lemon filling. Prepare meringue following package directions. Smooth meringue on pie with spatula, making vertical ridges from top to bottom. Pipe Tip 2110 (1M) rosette stem in meringue. Add Tip 4 vines with Tip 352 leaves.