Yummy Yellow Scroll Flowers
Say “hello” to spring with these cheery flower scroll cookies. Embellished with Yellow Sugar Sheets!, enhanced with the Border Punch and Flower Chain Cutting Insert, these cookies are sure to bring sunny smiles!
1 Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 2 cookies)Easy-Add Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
1 Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 60 cookies)Easy-Add Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Flower Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Flower Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set Add to shopping list Border Punch Set
- Easy-Add Flower Chain Border Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Flower Chain Border Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Circles Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Circles Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies into flower shapes. Bake and cool. Ice smooth with buttercream.
Using Flower Chain Border Cutting Insert, cut five strips of eight flowers each from the short side of the Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets! Cut strips into six sections of 3 flowers, six sections of two flowers and six single flowers. Reserve any remaining flowers for future use.
Form a loop from one 3-flower strip by attaching ends with piping gel. Repeat to make a 2-flower strip loop. Attach inside first loop with piping gel. Repeat to make a single flower loop. Attach inside other loops with piping gel.
Position an assembled grouping on each cookie petal. Gently press into icing to secure.
Using smallest Layered Circles Cutting Insert and Bright Pink Sugar Sheets!, cut a circle flower center for each cookie. Attach to petals with piping gel.