Halloween Cupcake …
Yummy Mummy Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Chocolate Buttercream Icing (recommended with Black Icing Color)
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Large Spooky Candy Eyeballs (optional instead of piping eyes)Easy-Add Large Spooky Candy Eyeballs Add to shopping list Large Spooky Candy Eyeballs
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Halloween-themed baking cups Add to shopping list Halloween-themed baking cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake cupcakes in Halloween Themed Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Chocolate Buttercream Icing recipe and tint with Black Icing Color. Ice cupcakes smooth with black icing using Spatula.
For head, prepare Buttercream Icing recipe and pipe long bands using smooth side of Basketweave Decorating Tip 47. Leave a small gap in center for eyes.
For eyes, tint 1/4 cup white icing with Golden Yellow Icing Color and pipe two balls in center gap using Round Decorating Tip 8. Use a small amount of icing tinted with Black Icing Color to pipe pupils with Round Decorating Tip 4.