Yummy Bunny Cookie Pops
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Candy Melts® Add to shopping list Candy Melts®
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easter Color Anodized Cookie Cutter Set (Tulip and Bunny cutters used)Easy-Add Easter Color Anodized Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Color Anodized Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Paring Knife
Prepare cookie dough. Roll out dough; cut cookies using tulip and bunny cutters. Trim off chin from bunny and stem from tulip. Bake and cool following recipe directions.
Thin royal icing with water until reaching pouring consistency. Place cookies on cooling grid over cookie sheet. Cover cookies with thinned icing; let set.
For arms, cut a cookie stick to 3 1/4 in. long. Wrap stick with fondant, leaving 3/8 in. exposed at each end. Tint portion of fondant violet using violet and a little rose icing color. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut skirt with tulip cutter. Position skirt over tulip cookie; using paring knife, cut a "V" at center to show underskirt. Using full-strength royal icing, pipe tip 3 zigzag ruffles on underskirt. Add tip 1 outline mouth and whiskers, tip 2 dot nose and eyes. Pipe tip 1 pull-out eyelashes. Attach bunny head to 8 in. stick with melted candy. Attach arm stick under chin with melted candy; attach skirt under arms. Shape hands using small amounts of white fondant; attach to exposed ends of stick with damp brush. For bow, cut 2 triangles of violet fondant; shape a small ball for center knot and attach pieces with damp brush.