You're Number 1 Cookie Pop
These colorful pops are the ideal first birthday party treat. Or, change the icing color, Sprinkles and age to dazzle guests at any birthday bash. Bake pops conveniently in our Round Pops Cookie Pan.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Round Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Prepare dough and press into pan following pan directions. Insert stick. Bake and cool.
Outline cookie with tip 3 and full-strength blue icing; let set. Pipe in with thinned blue icing in cut parchment bag; let set. Attach Jumbo Confetti around edge with tip 3 dots of icing; let set. Pipe number with tip 3 and full-strength white icing (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).