Your Own Cone Cereal Treats
Tempt their taste buds with crispy-rice cones capped with candy. Use an Ice Cream Cone Cutter to imprint cone shapes in crisped rice cereal treats; cut out the shapes using a paring knife.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Each cereal treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Ice Cream Cone Cutter Add to shopping list Ice Cream Cone Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
Press crisped rice cereal treats mixture 1 in. deep into prepared 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan; unmold onto waxed paper. Imprint treats with Ice Cream Cone Plastic Cutter and cut cones with paring knife.
Tint White Candy Melts® with Primary and Garden Candy Colors. Cover scoop area with melted candy in cut bag; spread with spatula. Sprinkle with Rainbow Jimmies. Let set.