You Passed Every Test Cookies
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Paring Knife
- 8 x 2 in. round craft block
- (2 yds. each needed) 1/4 in. wide curling ribbon in red, yellow, blue, green
One day in advance: Make cookies. Roll out dough; use cutters from set to cut ABC; cut 6 hearts with smallest heart cutter. Cut off 1/4 in. from bottom of hearts to resemble apples. For skin tones, tint 1/3 of remaining dough copper and 1/3 copper/brown combination; roll out and cut a variety of children using gingerbread boy cutter. Tint remaining dough brown and cut a 4 x 6 in. wide rectangle for chalkboard.
Bake and cool all cookies; decorate with color flow. Outline and flow in black area of chalkboard with tip 2, 1/2 in. from edges. Also outline and flow in ABCs and apples with tip 2. Outline and pipe in kids' clothes with tip 2 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 2 outline arms, hands, faces, eyes, mouths and dot hair. Let all cookies dry overnight.
Using full-strength color flow, pipe tip 2 outline stem on apples; add tip 349 pull-out leaf. Write tip 2 message on chalkboard. Let dry. Turn over cookies; attach lollipop sticks to backs of ABC cookies and cookie treat sticks to backs of children and apples with melted candy; let set.
Wrap craft block with Fanci-Foil. Trim sticks to staggered lengths and insert in craft block. Position curling ribbon between cookies.
**Brand confectionery coating.
*Note: Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shown, Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shown and Violet and Rose for violet shown.