You Get a Car! Cookies
- Easy-Add Cars Icing Color Set Add to shopping list Cars Icing Color Set
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each Cookie Serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disney Cars Party Toppers® Add to shopping list Disney Cars Party Toppers®
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Round Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Round Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Use pattern to cut flags; use round cutter to cut bases. Bake and cool cookies.
Also in advance: Iceflags. Use toothpick to mark 4 horizontal rows of 3/8 in. wide checks. Pipe tip 2 outlines using black full-strength icing; flow in alternating checks using thinned black and white icing. Let dry.
Finally in advance: Ice bases. Pipe tip 3 outlines using full-strength icing; flow in using thinned icing. Let dry.
Trim and assemble using full-strength icing and tip 3. Print name on flag. Pipe outline track details on base. Attach flag to base; position Topper.