Wreaths of Holly Cookies
These festive holly wreath cookies are almost too pretty to eat, but too irresistible not to.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Cinnamon drops Add to shopping list Cinnamon drops
Each cookie serves 1.
- Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set (Holly leaf used)Easy-Add Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- 7/8 in. wide red satin ribbon (18 in. long)
Roll out cookie dough and cut a 6 in. circle for outside of wreath and cut a 3 in. circle in center of wreath (remove dough). Bake and cool.
Tint dough green, roll out and use holly cutter to cut 45 leaves; sprinkle with colored sugar; bake and cool.
Ice round cookie green and position two layers of leaf cookies to form wreath; attach with icing. Attach cinnamon dots with icing.
Tie ribbon into bow and position on wreath.