World of Swirl Cake
You can't beat the dynamic motion of a swirled top and bold star border. What a fun way to charge up a round cake and get your party off the ground. Watch our online video.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations
Favorite cake recipe or 2-layer cake mix
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Decorating Comb Add to shopping list Decorating Comb
- Easy-Add Professional Turntable Add to shopping list Professional Turntable
- Easy-Add Cake Circle Add to shopping list Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Metal Spatula Add to shopping list Metal Spatula
- Easy-Add Featherweight Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Featherweight Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Assorted Celebration Candles Add to shopping list Assorted Celebration Candles
Bake and cool a 2-layer round cake. Stack cooled cake layers using buttercream icing or another favorite filling between layers. Place on a foil-wrapped cake circle.
Position cake on turntable to decorate. Spatula ice cake smooth with yellow buttercream icing; ice sides at least 1/2-inch thick. Using small-tooth edge of Decorating Comb, comb cake sides to form ridges.
Cover cake top with 2 layers of tip 1M rosettes. Add tip 1M bottom border rosettes and tip 18 rosettes to cake sides. Sprinkle rainbow jimmies over cake top and bottom border. Position candles on cake top.