World's Best Grandma Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rainbow Colors Crayon Candles Add to shopping list Rainbow Colors Crayon Candles
- Easy-Add Heart Tasty-Fill™ Pan Add to shopping list Heart Tasty-Fill™ Pan
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
In advance: Make kid toppers. Combine 2 1/2 oz. fondant with 1/8 teaspoon Gum-Tex and tint copper for skin tone shown. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Using boy cutter, cut three kids. Using knife, cut four triangular easels for backs of kids at base of cake, 1 3/4 in. high x 7/8 in. wide.
Attach two easels to back of each kid at base of cake and a lollipop stick to back of cake top kid with melted candy. Chill until firm.
Using tip 3 and royal icing, pipe red or yellow outline hair and pipe in blue, green and red. Pat clothes smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Attach crayon candle to each gingerbread boy figure with royal icing. Using FoodWriter, draw on eyes, noses and mouths. Let dry.
Bake and cool cake. Place on foil-wrapped board. Fill according to package instructions. Ice cake smooth with white buttercream.
Print tip 2 message in yellow, blue, red and green. Outline red hearts and fill in with zigzags. Using tip 7, pipe red ball border around cake. Insert cake top kid and position cake base kids.