Wonderful One! Cake
Celebrate a first birthday or first-place win, or just tell someone that they’re the best with a #1 Pan candy plaque. Continue the number one theme by topping cupcakes with candy numerals shaped in our Letters & Numbers Gum Paste and Fondant Mold Set.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Primary Candy Colors Set (yellow, blue)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Garden Candy Color Set (pink, green)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Cake serves 44; each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add #1 Pan Add to shopping list #1 Pan
- 4 Pc. Oval Pan Set (largest pan used)Easy-Add 4 Pc. Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list 4 Pc. Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Letters & Numbers Gum Paste & Fondant Mold Set Add to shopping list Letters & Numbers Gum Paste & Fondant Mold Set
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
In advance: Mold #1 candy plaque. Begin with 1 pk. melted light cocoa candy; fill to 1st level, tap to settle and chill 5 minutes to set. Add 14 oz. blue tinted candy. Tap, chill until firm. Attach dowel rod to back using melted candy; leave 3 in. exposed at bottom to insert into cake
Also in advance: Make candy letters and 2-tone numbers using Letters & Numbers Set and Piping or Painting Method.
Make 72 candy dots (18 of each color). Mold tinted candy in Candy Melting Plate cavities; fill only 1/8 in. deep. Bake and cool 2-layer cake (bake 1 1/2 in. high layers for a 3 in. high cake) and cupcakes. Ice cake smooth.
Pipe tip 5 bead bottom border. Attach letters to plaque using melted candy. Position candy dots; insert plaque. Spatula ice cupcakes; position numbers.